Answered By: Davy Gibbs Last Updated: Jun 01, 2016 Views: 84
If you are a continuing student, the first question to answer is: Can you log in to your Piedmont College email account? Try to log in now.
If you log onto your email successfully, keep this window open and follow these instructions to reset your password:
1) Visit webadvisor.piedmont.edu.
2) Find the What's My Password? link in the bottom-right corner and click it.
3) Select the I don't remember: Reset my password option.
4) Enter your last name and SSN in the appropriate fields and click "Submit."
5) Find your Piedmont College email address in the drop-down menu and click "Submit" again.
6) Return to your email account, read the message from "ellucian," and copy the temporary password provided.
7) Return to webadvisor.piedmont.edu and log in again, using the first half of your email address as your username (i.e. "jsmith0101"). In the password field, paste the temporary password from the email.
8) You will immediately be prompted to create a new password. First, you must re-enter the temporary password in the field labeled "Old Password." Then, you will be asked to enter (and confirm) a new password. This new password must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, at least one number, and cannot contain special characters. Choose something you will be sure to remember!
9) This is your new Piedmont College Single Sign-On. Once you have completed this process, your new password will automatically replace your old passwords for the following college services: WebAdvisor, Moodle, WEPA printing, College Email, Off-Campus Library Resources, and PilgrimNet. You will only need to remember this one password to log in to any of these services from now on.*
*Note: When logging in to your college email, you will still need to include your full email address as part of the log-in process (i.e. "email@example.com"). For the other services listed above, simply use your college username (i.e. "jsmith0101").
I hope this helps! If you continue to experience difficulties logging in or are having trouble creating a new WebAdvisor password, please contact the IT Department at 706-894-4205.
Information Services Librarian
Arrendale Library, Piedmont College